Thursday, September 29, 2005

Isn't something missing?


Last night I was listening to this song from Evanescence... It was great!!! This causes me to remember some memories..... ha ha I can not tell you sorryyyyyyy...... :)).. so it's better to listen to the song without any pre judgments!! ok?
Please, please forgive me, But I won't be home again. Maybe someday you'll look up, And barely conscious, you'll say to no one:” Isn’t something missing?"You won't cry for my absence, I knowYou forgot me long agoAm I that unimportant...?Am I so insignificant...?Isn't something missing?Isn't someone missing me?Even though I'm the sacrificeYou won't try for me, not nowThough I'd die to know you love meI'm all aloneIsn't someone missing me?Please, please forgive meBut I won't be home againI know what you do to yourselfI breathe deep and cry out:"Isn't something missing?Isn't someone missing me?"And if I breathe, I'll bleedKnowing you don't careAnd if I still need just to dream of youI'll awake without you thereIsn't something missing?Isn't something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutly Love that song. It's awsome and It sounds so...i dunno.cool..I love to sing it.

nannigia said...

ok .. let's sing!