Update on my life




Today was the first day of my long weekend, 3 more days to go ! and Kourosh is sleeping now.
I am in the living room and since i was fainted in the afternoon, i am now sleepless and decided to read book and update my weblog. Pishuli is here too, on the sofa with the same position as you can see in the picture ... :)

She is so cute, and when she sees I am working on something, she also decided to be a good company for me and gave honor to sit beside me :))

To give you an update over the past two months, lots of things happened and I will briefly explain:

My job is as hell as used to be and taking a substantial amount of time and energy on a daily basis, average 10 hours working per day and dealing with some sick and jealous colleagues is not easy. These people i call them toxic people, takes a lot of psychological energy from me. I know you would say you have to learn how to deal with them, take it easy, bla bla ... but it's not simple. Ten hours per day my dear ... it's too much exposure, unfortunately. Especially when you are a woman and our society is a man dominated society. At the end of the day, i have pathetic feelings for them of how much these people are unable to enjoy from their life and all they are thinking is about how to put you down. It's not only at my work, the majority of people here are negative toward their life and they don't know how to enjoy and live their life. The more they earn the more stupidity and egoic personality comes out. And they are so jealous when they see you can be happy with less salary, you are kind to yourself and others, they abuse your kindness. They are nosy and want to know every detail of your life ... uffff. Please tell me how should i behave with these people?
From Sunday, this week we will go to new office, close to Tajrish and it's much better for me.


Dieting and heavy exercise is back on track, this time Kourosh is also doing it as we both have high cholesterol level in the latest blood test. Today it was the third time we went to Station number 5 in Tochal mountains ... beautiful and marvelous nature where you only hear silence and see birds, cats and wonderful dogs ... I wonder where i would be ended if i haven't been in this environment, thanks to Kourosh to push me on this, mountain climbing is now my new sanctuary. We lost around 2kg, each of us, over one week.

Today we had 20km climbing in literarily 10cm snow on the mountains ... it was amazing ...and we burned around 4000 calories!, good thing is that we can eat as much as we wish on the days we burn over 2000 calories. So Kourosh said let's go to the Brazilian Restaurant in Palladium mall for lunch. 
I said ok, let's go. Being on the diet over the past two weeks and heavy exercise plan, we really deserved that. And the food was amazing ... uffff ... I had only salmons not meat and Kourosh: well he was in heaven literarily... :)))


Pand classes are going on and my sister (N) and her friend Samira are coming to the class. I am positive on N's progress in her personal life. Her studies in German language is progressing and I feel happy when she talks to me in Deutsch and sometimes she teaches me new stuff on German language. 

When I compare my life today with around 7 years ago, where I was newly married and lived far from my sister, i was constantly worried about her. But now since we come back to our home country, everything was changed and smoothed in many ways. Kourosh is calmer and happier, i have a more aligned job with my background (that both challenge and surprise me!) 

Tomorrow we will go to have breakfast with my aunt and her daughter and grandson who came to visit us from Sweden for two weeks. The weather these days is amazing, rains and cold weather where totally you feel the autumn is emerging.

I wonder how i can overcome my personal challenges ... but life goes on and the best is to go with it.




Comments

Popular Posts