Fake Rounds


When you feel, you have stuck in your life ... or you are cycling a fake round .. be sure it's time for you to change ... to change your ideas, thoughts and mental framework...

It's like playing a note in a song out of the composed order ...

Be sure for every problem there should be a good solution ...
Be sure, I promise you ...

I am writing for you after 4-5 days suffering from migraine... and just tonight about an hour ago i felt my headache has completely gone... you can't imagine what is the joy after you feel no headaches, no beating in you head ... oh .. my ... God ... it's like you have reborn again ...

I promise you, if you let things go and give them up ... you will end up seeing your self surfing in a a blue ocean where the wind is touching you hairs so gently and the sun ...

the sun warms your whole soul ... whole "You"

If you are healthy and you are reading my weblog, you have all tools to reach to your dreams ...

You have it all ...

Comments

Popular Posts