Today at work, i was so angry cause i had to deliver a quick report to my manager and was surrounded by laud and noisy and relax brokers chatting together! ... i put my head phones to my ears and tried to find some channel on-line to be able to concentrate...
By chance i found this link http://www.wgbh.org/995/ ... it's a radio station based in Boston.
It was 5 o'clock in the morning there ... and it was so relaxing ... it was like i dug into another world ... my headache gone and i felt relax and focused.

Then i thought with myself ... If i now i was in Boston, living and working there, at what condition i would be happier from what i am now? will you be happier if you become a sandwich marker or holder of cheap job but living in Boston? compared to what you are now ...

you get my point?

The concentration is not the location it's YOU ...
Yes i will be so much happier if i develop my skills to the point that enables me hold a great job in Boston (for instance) ... but again it's ME who has gone bigger and better in my job ... the joy comes from MY GROWTH not dependant on Boston, New York or any where else ...

That was inspiring to me so much ... wanted to share here ... cause so many of Iranians are dying to leave in US or Europe just because they think they can be happier ... but sooner or later the attraction become so boring to them and they will end up with themselves ... that's why so many of them are not happy even after they immigrate to Canada or Australia ...




Comments

kostas said…
Paradise is inside us,know yourself and you will be a happy person.
Persian poet Rumi is a treasure for me.I read his poets and I feel happy!
Have a great weekend.
Regards from a sunny and wonderful Chios island.
Next Monday I shall return to my home,Thessaloniki.
Kostas.

Popular Posts