When i was in Iran ... some special moments still lingers in my mind ...
first was the first time i was hearing a song in my car after nearly two years ... it refreshed to me a very rare sense ..... where was i and where i am now ... oooh ... dear ... time is a very strange aspect of our lives ... i can't understand the time ....
second when i was on the roof and looked at the mountain ... the very same mountain which i used to talk to for over last 15 years ... the voice wasn't changed ...

third, was when Nahal hugged me on my wedding evening, before anyone came, she saw me on the dress and she cried ...

fourth, that night we walked all Fereshteh street to go to his parents home for dinner ...
and fifth, was having tea with Nahal and Soofi at home, near the living room window under the evening sun lightening our home ... and the fresh breeze was shaking the beautiful washed curtain ...
Yes, these are my life... my moments and my whole wealth in this universe ...



Thank you my love ...

Comments

Popular Posts