I used to struggle a lot with myself, why i am not in to writing on my blog since mid 2008.
I used to bring lots of reasons, being busy, less lonely, more internet options and facebook and so on ...
but now i think i have found real reason: you are no longer close to your inner self ... that's why my friend ...

and this is true, at least for me ... now I am not sure how much i am close to myself, and i don't wanna promise here anything (that this is the beginning of new ear of my blog) ..

Since my master in UK, in 2005/6, I just now realized how much i was close to me during that time of my life...
my dreams were totally different, my mood, my wishes, my feelings ...

I sometimes missed those times ... specially jogging for two hours on Gibbet Hill road to Coventry and have a bear in an unknown bar that you come across it during your jogging ...

anyways ... listening to "Fur Alina" ...

good night.


Comments

Popular Posts