Friday, April 07, 2006

Miss Saigon...









This Musical theatre is on theatres in Birmingham.
My Malaysian friend asked me to come to the show...
The story is about an American soldier (Chris) and a prostitute girl in Vietnam during the war. The story and the songs were amazing...

In the break time I wanted to see who are the actors and actress....
I asked Andrew.. Give me the theatre booklet ...
He said: no no... I want to see it after the show ...
I said: Come on... I want to see who is the actress and actor (Actually more curious about actor rather than actress ....:P
I grabbed the booklet from him...He nagged a little ...

On the page of explaining actor background I read:

Ramin ... He was born in Iran... and continue his job in Canada....

I was about to scream in the theatre....

The actor was Iranian ...


After the show we saw him and he accepted us so warm ...
Oh... I felt great... I congratulate him... He was great in the show ...
Thank You Ramin!
[The flowers are for you from all Iranians.... :) ]

This a piece of song from the theatre...

[KIM]
You are sunlight and I moon
Joined by the gods of fortune
Midnight and high noon
Sharing the sky
We have been blessed, you and I

[CHRIS]
You are here like a mystery
I'm from a world that's so different
From all that you are
How in the light of one night
Did we come so far?


[KIM]
You are sunlight and I moon
Joined here
Bright'ning the sky
With the flame
Of love

[BOTH]
Made of
Sunlight
Moonlight

6 comments:

Ditto said...

The prostitute was from Vietnam hence the title Miss Saigon i.e. Saigon, South Vietnam (at that time). I saw the play years ago in London in Drury Lane and it was very good.

Connie Shih said...

ha..then it will be a beautiful mistake since Taiwan is where I originally came from.:-P I watched Miss Saigon on Video when I was in high school.And the actor "Ramin", wowo...is much more good-looking then the one I saw on Tape.

vahid said...

سلام

nannigia said...

Ya ... I was so stupid....
KIM is from Vientnam.... he he
Sorryyyyyy
And Ramin ... he is good looking
In fact most of the Iranian girls and boys are ...:P... (joking)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have taken a fancy to this persian prince. Will you be seeing the show or him again? lol
Do you like him?

nannigia said...

I will reply only by the presence of my lawyer...:P