My House



He wanted to buy a growing plant ... a small one ...
i asked him
- what for?
- it's mine ... i want to buy it for my self ...
- where do you wanna keep it?
- in your house ....

....

A table ... simple table .. white
he was installing it in my room ... near my bed
then he sat there ... on the chair ... opened the window of my room ... working with his file in laptop... i laid down on the bed ... the wind coming into the room .... i started watching him ...
he was busy working with his files ... and i was busy watching him ...

i slept and had a dream of "nothingness"

....


Four white roses ... i talked to them .. kissed them every night ...
i bought them for him ... i wanted make the house nice with the roses ...
... it's 3 days that he left here ...

the flowers are still on the table... they are flourished ...

.....

We went out for a coffee ... our table was on the sea ....

.....

Today morning he woke me up one hour sooner than usual time by mistake ...
i went to have my breakfast at Costa ...
i saw a Dolphin in the sea beside the road i was driving ...
i reached to Costa ... and shared my breakfast with birds ...

....


i love my house ... now ...

Comments

Popular Posts