My diary these days


Can we enjoy from everyday life?
do you give yourself a small space, time everyday to be with in ... within yourself ... pray for our planet? our countries ... our beloved and not beloved people ...
today i cleaned my apartment, i cooked pizza last night with whole grain flour ... yes ... whole grain ... ;)
it was ok, not as yummy as Kourosh's pizzas'
at least it was healthy...
this evening two of colleagues are coming here to have turkish coffee together and chat and see our popular cat "Miss Haifa" ... uffff .... she is so cute ...
this morning she wanted to play with me ... she bit my toes to play with me! just imagine ... :D
since i moved here, i became more clean ... and tidy and punctual!! seriously ... what is happening to me... God knows ... :D

Comments

Popular Posts