Rainy Day


A beautiful rainy day ...

wow it's raining today ... beautiful Friday ...
well, it's my Azar month (my birthday month in Persian calender)! you except anything else? of course it is raining ...

Today early morning (well by early i mean 10:00 !!!) i went out to get cash, then i decided to buy a Costa coffee also for myself ...
Beautifuuuuuuuuuuul sea with singing birds at Marina ... and smell of coffee from cafes and of course a light sound of Jazz music was playing from Starbucks!

I always say that you should buy coffee from Costa and then go sit at Starbucks, cause unlike their coffees, they play very nice music! ...

:*

I kissed the rain drops on my face ...
I kissed all the rain drops on the sea ...
even the sea was so happy ... was dancing and singing loudly with the sands on the beach...

I love you ...



Comments

Popular Posts