Today i went to my old self knowing gathering,
They play a nice relaxing music at the beginning of the session, lights off and only candles....
People who i missed them for one year...
Again i was between them...

All memories came back to me... i had very nice feeling... how can i describe to you? ... words are so weak to explain our feelings...
it was like coming back to home...
When i was very young girl i joined this group ... i was in love with every moment of my life...

This year is my 6th year in the class

During 6 years so many people passed by ...
Only those roots reached the water, survived...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Like the water-conserving cactus, take a rest, stop trying to absorb the water that isn't really there.

Stop thinking... try it and listen to the whooshing of your blood and the rhythm of the beating of your heart; listen to the silence. What does it tell you to do? Do it!

My silence tells me to tell you all this: the only centre of the universe you can know is the centre that is inside of you. There you will find God... ENJOY!

Popular Posts